Thanks in TestStand I: Introduction course, learn to use the NI TestStand. Explore the basics of customizing items, such as operator interface, users, reports and process models, allowing you to build applications that meet your test requirements. Upon completion of this course, it is possible to develop practical test applications, using the tools NI TestStand.
* Construction of test code and interfacing with NI TestStand
* Using debugging tools NI TestStand
* Configuration of NI TestStand through dialogs configuration and customization of user privileges
* Duration: 3 days
* Prerequisites: Familiarity with LabVIEW or LabWindows ™ / CVI
* Target: new users of NI TestStand, engineers and developers who maintain test sequences already built
Based on current TestStand I: Introduction of National Instruments TestStand Course II: customization shows how to customize the features of NI TestStand. Discover the advanced capabilities of the NI TestStand environment, such as multithreading and multi-unit test, advanced report generation and application programming interface NI TestStand. This course also presents information on how to integrate advanced users to your system test and concludes with projects to develop systems that have different opportunities for design and implementation of systems.
* Improving the power of multi-unit test
* Configuration of NI TestStand applications for use by different operators
* Development of custom applications NI TestStand
* Duration: 2 days
* Pre-requisite courses TestStand I: Introduction or equivalent experience
* Target: people who have followed the course TestStand I: Introduction; new to NI TestStand